AITS Rajampet to organise an International Conference in the month of August
AITS, Rajampet will be organizing the 2nd International Conference of APTSMS and the selected papers will be published in International Scopus/Web of Science indexed journals.
- Topic:- Advances in Science Engineering and Mathematics (ICASEM) 2020
- Date:- 7.8.2020 - 9.8.2020
- Venue:- AITS, Rajampet
- Conveners:- Dr N. Ananda Reddy (+919290743232), Dr K. Ramana (+919666635150)
- Co-conveners:- Dr V. Ravi Kumar (+917780488591), Mr C. Venkatesh (+918367732919)
- Advisory Committee:- Dr. N. Mallikharjuna Rao (Dean, Academics), Dr. B. Abdul Raheem (Dean, Professional Bodies), Prof. M.Subba Rao (Dean, Student Affairs), Dr. Y.Sreeramulu (HOD, CE Dept.), Dr. M. Padma Lalitha (HOD, EEE Dept.), Dr. A. Hemantha Kumar (HOD, ME Dept.), Dr. Ch. Nagaraju (HOD, ECE Dept.), Dr. M. Rudra Kumar (HOD, CSE Dept.), Dr. B. Bala Nagendra Prasad (HOD, H&S Dept.), Dr. C. Madan Kumar Reddy (HOD, MCA Dept.), Dr. P. Subramanyam (HOD, MBA Dept.)
- Key Note Speaker:- Prof. J. Prakash (University of Johannesburg, South Africa), Prof. Dr. Syed Mohd Rizwan (NUST, Muscat, Oman), Dr. Sumon Saha (BUET, Dhaka)
Paper Submission Tracks:
- Track1:- Advances in Civil & Mechanical Engineering Track2: Advances in Electrical, Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Track3:- Advances in Computer Science Engineering Track4: Advances in Mathematical Sciences
- Track5:- Advances in Physics and Chemistry
- Point of submission:- Authors can submit their research papers limited to 6 pages each, in MS Word/PDF strictly confined to the conference format available in the conference website icasem2020.website2.me.
- Last date for paper submission:- 25th June 2020
- Notification of acceptance:- 05th July 2020
- Camera-Ready paper submission:- 15th July 2020 (with registration)
- Members of APTSMS:- 1Rs 2,000/-
- Nonmembers of APTSMS:- Rs 2,500/-
- Research scholars & students:- Rs 1,500/-
- Foreign delegates:- $200 (Includes oral presentation, kit, certificate & working lunch)
- Accommodation for the participants::- Accommodation will be provided for the outstation participants of the conference in the nearby hostels or hotels on a payment basis (on request).