The main objective of Academic Audit is to evaluate the teaching, learning, evaluation, research and extension activities of the Departments and identify the issues that are to be attended in order to upgrade the overall academic quality. The major objectives are:
- To understand the existing system and assess the strengths and weaknesses of the departments and suggest the methods for improvement for overcoming the weaknesses in teaching, learning and evaluation, student support and progress.
- Ascertain whether the departments are functioning effectively and efficiently with proven records.
- To identify the limitations in the existing setup, identify the methodology for improvement in academic and other works to face challenges of modernization.
- To evaluate the optimum utilization of resources, issues concerning organization, leadership, functional autonomy and finance.
- To suggest methods for sustaining quality in higher education at under graduate and graduate level.
||NAME OF THE MEMBER
||DR S M V NARAYANA
||DR N MALLIKARJUNA RAO
||DR N SIVA RAMI REDDY
||PROFESSOR DEPT. OF ME
||K AJAY KUMAR REDDY
||COORDINATOR – IQAC